Franklin County General Authority (FCGA)
Water and Sewer
FCGA has entered into a long-term operations contract with Earth Tech, a national leader in contract operations of water and sewer utilities. FCGA provides water and sewer services for Letterkenny Army Depot and customers of the Cumberland Valley Business Park.
- 330 million gallon surface water source at Letterkenny Reservoir, approximately 10 miles northwest of the site.
- 2.9 million gallons per day raw water available
- on-site filtration plant has design capacity of 1 million gallons per day
- over 500,000 gallons per day treated water available today
- distribution system has good pressure and fire flows
- water rate is per thousand
- fire services pay minimum monthly charge but are unmetered
- on-site treatment plant has design capacity of 500,000 gallons per day
- over 350,000 gallons per day treatment capacity available today
- pretreatment for industrial waste required
- collection system is combination of gravity and force main
- sewer rate is per thousand
- PA DEP planning modules already approved for Park build-out.
For more information or to apply for service, contact LIDA's Utilities Program Manager at (717) 267-9351 x-28.
Back to Home Page